Thursday, December 18, 2008
Friends are friends
Where will I be without my friends .. seriously ???.. probably 6 feet under the ground. Though it sounds like an exaggeration, more than once I have been rescued by my friends when I have fallen sick. Two days ago, I came down with bad cold while I was in office. Its amazing how quickly the virus took over me. By the time it was 5:30, I was in a very bad shape and with one more meeting to go. A friend called at my desk and hearing my voice.. came running to my floor and was shocked to see me the way I looked. I still thought I will be able to manage myself until I reached home. I was so pathetic.. started shivering and no food to eat :(. Then, she calls me to say that she will drop by with rasam and rice come what may. By then, I was having trouble breathing with my nose totally congested. Seriously, her rasam was life saving. She wanted to me to stay with her for the next couple of days until I recover. What a great gesture :).. I decided not to go especially imagine the thought of coughing and sneezing and going around with a box of kleenex and plastic bag. Quite unsightly...so decided to stay at home and relish the kind gesture :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment