Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring cleaning is in the air

Feeling very frugal after my India trip. Spent the weekend cleaning up my apartment, unpacking old boxes, getting rid off stuff I dont need or doesnt make any sense to continue storing. Trying to find a scrap box(memory box) to put in some stuff that I want to have with me like my first watch.. Compartmentalizing stuff clears one's head. I found few checks that I never deposited.. need to follow up with those companies to get unexpired ones so I can really deposit them into my account. I collected all the pennies and dimes.. and found time to put in coinstar.. voila $31.27:) in the form of Amazon gift card.

Recently, I have developed taste for Odwalla super protein (vanilla almond) and protein monster(soy vanilla).. found them for $2/bottle in QFC yesterday. Another drink that I rely on when I dont have time to buy lunch is, Pacific northwest tomato and roasted bell peppers soup.. try it ..pretty awesome :). Have decided to cook regularly going forward since I dont have that many options sitting in Mercer Island which is good in a way I guess :).

No comments: